Tuesday, November 24, 2009

You Think Whites And Blacks Are Equal?

You can hardly be blamed for thinking that Blacks are equal or even superior to Whites given the biased opinions in the controlled media. They use every opportunity to portray blacks as witty upstanding citizens who are a positive addition to society. The problem with this of course is that this is just make believe (TV, Movies etc.) and the reality is the polar opposite.

The current quote of the week sums up my feelings "We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth. For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it. Let us not, I beseech you, sir, deceive ourselves longer."

I know I might be in a minoirty here but no matter what I want to know the Truth above all else and no matter the cost. If you are like me and keep an open mind then follow these next 4 links and judge for yourself whether blacks and Whites are equal.


Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Link 4

No comments:

Post a Comment