Sunday, August 15, 2010

Follow Truth In Our Time On Twitter

I am one of the very few people who has never had myspace, facebook, twitter etc. I really don't see the point of it other than a gigantic time waster and a great way for the government to keep tabs on the populace.

I do want to make it as easy as possible for people to access information of the nature carried here at Truth In Our Time so I've created a twitter. The primary purpose is so people can follow the twitter feed which will contain the post title and then have a link to the post.

This is somewhat redundant since you can already follow using google connect or any other RSS reader, however twitter is very popular and many people have it on their cell phones etc. So this will hopefully bring in a wider audience.

I still never plan on having a personal twitter, myspace or facebook as I've said I question their underlying motives so don't take this move as an endorsement of their safety. They can be used for useful purposes such as this (hopefully) but I would be very cautious as to what you post on those services.

If you would like to follow Truth In Our Time click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment