Monday, May 3, 2010

Dr. Rand Paul Supports Israel

I have considered writing about this for quite some time but have abstained.  Now though with the last email I received from Dr. Paul's campaign I can't hold back.

As I wrote back in December 2009 the other "libertarian" who would like to shake up Washington, Peter Schiff, has as far as I'm concerned, shown his true neo con zionist roots and no longer receives my support in any form or fashion.

The following is a letter I received from Dr. Rand Paul's campaign.

“Well, hello everyone. This is Dr. James Dobson, speaking as a private individual.”


“Have you ever made an embarrassing mistake? I did just that last week. I was given misleading information about the candidacy of Dr. Rand Paul, who is running in the Republican Primary for the U.S. Senate. Senior members of the GOP told me Dr. Paul is pro-choice and that he opposes many conservative perspectives, so I endorsed his opponent.”


“But now I’ve received further information from OB/GYN’s in Kentucky whom I trust, and from interviewing the candidate himself.”


“I now know that he is avidly pro life. He believes that life begins at conception.”


He opposes earmarking and supports Israel. He identifies with the Tea Party movement and believes in home schooling. Sounds like my kind of man.”


“If I lived in Kentucky, I would vote for Dr. Rand Paul. Would you consider sending him to the U.S. Senate to shake things up in Washington?”


Anyone who has any knowledge of the atrocities committed by the state of israel will have serious problems with Dobson's claim that Dr. Paul "supports israel"  I recommend a fantastic documentary on the subject which can be found here it's called Peace Propaganda and the Promised Land.

The film is certainly not the sole source of information regarding the terror state but it is a good starting place.

Needless to say any politician who "supports israel" I am against 100%. We send israel around 30 billion dollars per year, not to mention fight wars for them according to Congressman Jim Traficant.  I do not believe the governments version of 9/11 but even if you do there is no question whatsoever that we are loathed in the middle east for the SOLE REASON that we support israel in it's horrific genocide of the Palestinian people.

In good conscience I can no longer support Dr. Rand Paul's campaign financially or through this blog.

As a side note I find it interesting that Dobson claims Paul opposes earmarking which his father correctly points out are the only way to allocate funds to your district. In short congress votes on a mammoth budget, but if you do not earmark where the money goes undoubtedly it only goes to the well connected in secret. So by earmarking you can see any money trail. It is also of importance that Dr. Paul ends up voting against the budget anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment