Thursday, May 27, 2010

Everybody Draw Holocaust Day


In response to "Everyone Draw Muhammad Day" muslims have hit back with "Everybody Draw Holocaust Day" where as far as I can tell they are doing great work in bringing much needed attention to the holocaust hoax.

In this case I don't necessarily ascribe to the proverb "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" since I don't care to live amongst muslims anymore than any other non White group. However they are in no way as big a threat to White Western society as the jews. I certainly do take seriously the fact that there are 1 billion of them worldwide, but the fact remains their influence in world affairs as well as their impact on White society pales in comparison to the death grip the jews now enjoy.

I encourage everyone to check out "Everybody Draw Holocaust Day" you might learn something new but if nothing else you will certainly piss off the nation wreckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment